The American Institute for Nondestructive Testing (AINDT) is proud to be the first online supplementary Radiation Safety training program approved by the Texas Department of State Health Service Radioactive Material Licensing Department.
This online 40-hour radiation safety course saves you time and money, providing a flexible way to learn essential skills in radiation safety. Prepare your employees for industry-recognized certifications and improve the value added to your Phoenix company with the convenience and accessibility of online radiation safety classes.
Benefits of AINDT’s 40-Hour Radiation Safety Course in Phoenix, AZ
Our program offers your Phoenix company the ability to train your people in a more efficient, cost-effective manner while our expert instructors take care of teaching this vital coursework. Having AINDT as your radiation safety training provider in Phoenix, AZ ensures that your employees learn what is necessary to work safely in the radiography field and are prepared to pass their IRRSP or State Card Exam.
Student benefits from AINDT’s online 40-hour radiation safety course include speed, access, and flexible scheduling. As the demand for skilled industrial radiography professionals continues to rise, AINDT makes training easy to access and can provide courses customized to fit your schedule.
For More Information About Radiation Safety in Phoenix, AZ
How Our 40-Hour Radiation Safety Course Works in Phoenix, AZ:
AINDT provides excellent service to our client companies and students in Phoenix. Here’s how our online radiation safety course works:
- We enroll your employees in our online Radiation Safety Training system.
- We mail study materials directly to students.
- Students log in to complete reading assignments, essays, and quizzes. They study with flashcard reviews and watch video lectures on math, atomic theory, isotope decay, ionization, and biological effects of radiation, among others.
- We track student progress, grade essays, and grade quizzes.
- Our full-time instructors are available to answer student questions from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday CST.
- We offer live online training sessions at no additional cost for students who could benefit from personalized tutoring on any Radiation Safety subjects.
- We administer the 125-question final exam through a third-party online proctoring company, Examity™, to ensure the highest level of integrity for your company.
- We report student test results directly to their RSO or supervisor and then mail students the signed certificate of completion.
- You provide the required hands-on training using your site-specific exposure devices and monitoring equipment in Phoenix, AZ.
Give us a call today at 855-313-0325 and let us earn your business
Topics Covered in the 40-Hour Radiation Safety Course in Phoenix, AZ
This 40-hour course on Industrial Radiography in Phoenix, AZ is designed to meet the training requirements for formal certification in Radiation Safety for both X-ray and gamma Radiographers.
- Course materials cover the requirements of the Department of Transportation and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- Our instructors outline the “Suggested State Regulation for Controlling Radiation (SSRCR)” as well as the topics listed in Appendix A to ASNT CP-105-2011 (excluding neutron radiography).
- This 40-hour radiation safety course exceeds the recommendations and training outline set forth by the NRC training manual available as NUREG/BR-0024 Working Safely in Gamma Radiography and its subsequent ASNT revisions.
- The course addresses required training topics for radiographic personnel specified in federal (10 CFR 34.43) and equivalent state radiation control regulations and the topics listed in Appendix A to ASNT CP-105-2011 (excluding neutron radiography).
Access Now in Phoenix, AZ: Online 40-Hour Radiation Safety Course
Flexible and Convenient: Our online radiation safety course offers the flexibility to learn at your own pace and in an environment that is convenient to you. AINDT makes you the priority. You can access course materials, lectures, and assignments anytime, anywhere. We know it’s important to balance learning with work or personal commitments. Our courses are ideal for individuals with demanding schedules or students who live in remote areas. All you need is a reliable internet connection.
Comprehensive Curriculum: AINDT’s online 40-hour radiation safety course provides a comprehensive curriculum. We cover best practices, industry standards, and practical applications. At AINDT, training materials used in our 40-hour radiation safety course are designed by experts in the field, ensuring that you receive up-to-date and relevant training.
Engaging Learning Experience: Online platforms provide a range of interactive learning tools such as videos, quizzes, and discussions. These enhance your understanding and retention of radiation safety concepts. Our online 40-hour radiation safety course uses multimedia elements to facilitate a dynamic learning experience, making the training engaging and enjoyable.
Expert Instruction and Support: Experienced instructors lead AINDT’s online radiation safety courses, sharing updated information about radiation safety methodologies and industry best practices. They provide guidance, answer questions, and support throughout the training program.
For additional information about the requirements we cover in our 40-hour radiation safety course in Phoenix, AZ, check out these resources:
We offer the most convenient and affordable online radiation safety training available.
Click To Download Form Here
40-Hour Radiation Safety Course Online $899.00
This 40-hour course on Industrial Radiography in Phoenix, AZ is designed to meet the training requirements for formal certification in Radiation Safety for both X-ray and gamma Radiographers. It discusses the requirements of the Department of Transportation and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and outlines the “Suggested State Regulations for Controlling Radiation (SSRCR).”
This 40-hour radiation safety course exceeds the recommendations and training outline set forth by the NRC training manual available as NUREG/BR-0024 Working Safely in Gamma Radiography and its subsequent ASNT revisions. This course addresses required training topics for radiographic personnel specified in federal (10 CFR 34.43) and equivalent state radiation control regulations and the topics listed in Appendix A to ASNT CP-105-2016 (excluding neutron radiography).
Learn more about AINDT’s additional industrial radiography courses in Phoenix, AZ that provide in-depth training about Computed Radiography and Digital Detector Array Radiography.
Let us customize a training program that meets your requirements.
Enroll in 40-Hour Radiation Safety Course in Phoenix, AZ to Fit Your Schedule
With the growing demand for industrial radiography professionals, AINDT’s online 40-hour radiation safety course in Phoenix provides a flexible and accessible pathway to acquire the skills needed to meet and exceed competitive industry standards. The benefits include:
- comprehensive curriculum
- engaging learning experiences, and
- expert instruction.
Your investment in high-quality, online radiation safety training will pay off quickly and give your Phoenix company the competitive edge needed in a growing industry. This online 40-hour radiation safety course is an ideal choice for companies seeking to keep their employees up-to-date on modern best practices in radiation safety.