Source: Industrial Technical Services, Introduction of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) on July 18, 2015.
“NDT is a growing field and the needs for qualified analysts to perform NDT inspections is high. So, why should YOU consider a career in NDT? Here are 10 reasons to quit your boring job and start your new career in non-destructive testing.”
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) is an expanding market
- Good pay and growth opportunities
- Demand for qualified technicians is high
- Training and education is readily available
- There are a variety of positions
- It is a technologically advanced field
- Work is challenging, varied, and interesting
- It is a rewarding career
- Work in interesting places
- Establish connections
Click Here to read the top 10 reasons you should quit your boring job and start an exciting career in NDT. Give the American Institute of Nondestructive Testing a call to see if an exciting career in NDT is right for you.