ASNT Level III Basic Exam Refresher Course ($799)
Our ASNT Level III Basic Exam refresher course is designed to prepare you for exam success. Our online program covers in detail the three main components of the ASNT Level III Basic Exam.
These components are SNT-TC-1A / CP-189 comparisons and analysis to understand the various programs that establish the criteria for NDT personnel certification and their differences, materials and processes for NDT technology, and the 11 various methods which are contained in Recommended practice SNT-TC-1A.
Our online ASNT Level III Basic Exam refresher course saves you time and money on travel, food and lodging expenses allows you to study at your own pace, focus on the areas you know you need most, and our multiple practice final exams will make sure you know what you need to succeed.
Our ASNT Level III Basic Exam refresher course is interactive and engaging. It is an easy to follow and understand format that allows you to study from anywhere you have internet access. Our program is available on mobile devices such as tablets as well.
Our ASNT Level III Basic Exam refresher course contains:
- Reading assignments
- PowerPoint presentations of key points for each chapter
- Flashcard question review
- Practice quizzes
- Video lectures for NDT math and method demonstrations
- Multiple practice final exams
Give us a call today and we will get you enrolled and ready for your ASNT Level III Basic Exam!
The ASNT NDT Basic Examination Body of knowledge is base on the following references:
- Level III Study Guide: Basic (3rd Edition)
- SNT-TC-1A (2016 Edition)
- Supplement to Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A: Complete Set of Supplements
- Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A (2011 Edition)
- Materials and Processes for NDT Technology (2nd Edition)
- ANSI/ASNT CP-189 (2016 Edition)
- NDT Handbook: Volume 10, NDT Overview (3rd Edition)
- ASM Handbook Vol. 17, NDE and QC
The AINDT Basic Exam refresher course was developed with these references in mind, however, based on the limited information incorporated within these references AINDT has developed this course to further expound on the topics covered utilizing the expertise of our Level III staff. No additional reference materials are required for this course.