Can I take an individual NDT course from AINDT?
Individual courses are best for people who are already in the NDT industry and are looking to expand their NDT methods education.
If you are looking to start a career in nondestructive testing, an individual class isn’t the quick fix you are looking for.
Our full “NDT Technologies Certificate” training program is what you’ll need to start your NDT career.
When I get done with the NDT Technologies Certificate Program will I be certified?
What is the difference between a licensed private career school and the community college?
A private career school like AINDT teaches people how to get into a specific career. Instructors at AINDT teach you job specific knowledge you need to succeed in the field of nondestructive testing. That’s one of the reasons we are able to get people trained affordably, properly and more quickly than a traditional trade school.
At a community college there may be courses you may have to take before you even get into your career coursework. With AINDT, we’re just teaching you NDT related coursework.
What if I did poorly at high school or in a previous college life? Am I able to still get a career or a certificate in nondestructive testing at AINDT?
We train and teach people who haven’t been in high school for many years. Our coursework and training is easy to understand and done at your own pace. Once you complete the online portion of your curriculum, you will attend our Baxter, MN facility for your hands on training, where you will work directly with instructors performing actual inspections, recording results, and preparing reports. Throughout the duration of your certificate program with AINDT, you will learn the necessary information needed to be successful in NDT.
What additional costs beyond my tuition will I have with the NDT Technologies Certificate Program?
Travel costs to and from our area and your daily food costs.
Once I complete the NDT Technologies Certificate Program, do I have to travel for work?
On the road positions may include: buildings, bridges, pipelines, commercial jetliners, and shipyards. These type of locations are not coming to you, so you’ll have to go to them. The wage in these types of positions is traditionally higher – you’re getting a large per diem every day – which can make it more lucrative to be on the road.
Does AINDT have a payment plan?
The cost of our NDT Technologies Certificate Program is $12,045.00.
We made our NDT school financing programs easy and affordable with student loans from Meritize and with Income Share Agreements (ISAs) from TradeUp.
WHAT IS MERITIZE?
Meritize offers student loans that look beyond FICO credit scores and use individual academic history to enhance credit evaluation and improve loan options. Even if your credit isn’t great or you don’t have a cosigner, a Meritize loan may be within your reach. If you do have a cosigner, that helps you even more. As you successfully repay your loan, you’ll be building your credit.
A Meritize Loan Offers…
- Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options
- Fund the full cost of tuition on your own merit
- Choose affordable fixed or variable rates
- Select the repayment option that works best for you while you attend school – making full payments, making interest-only payments, or making no payments until 3 months after graduation
- Repay your loan over 3 or 5 years
- Avoid prepayment penalty fees if you choose to pay your loan off early
- Get access to Meritize Career Success Services for job and career support
WHAT IS LEIF?
Leif offers Income Share Agreements (ISA’s) that cover your training and tuition costs with no payment down and no payments until after you graduate and land employment earning above the Minimum Income Threshold*. There is no set interest rate or accrued interest with ISA’s.
A Leif Income Share Agreement (ISA) Offers…
- No money down student financing
- No cosigner needed
- Past credit history does not determine eligibility
- No interest rate or accrued interest
- Pay nothing until you make it in your career in a job paying more than the Minimum Income Threshold*
- Payments are calculated as a percentage of your income
- Never pay more than the Payment Cap*
- If you lose your job or don’t earn above the Minimum Income Threshold*, you don’t make payments
Does AINDT have a job placement program?
As soon as you arrive at AINDT for your hands-on training our NDT job placement team immediately starts working hard to find an NDT career that’s right for you.