NDT TRAINING – NDT SCHOOL FINANCING
We offer NDT School financing at The American Institute of NDT
The cost of our Nondestructive Testing Technologies Certificate Program is $12,045.00.
We made our NDT School financing program easy and affordable with student loans from Meritize and Climb.
Meritize offers student loans that look beyond FICO credit scores and use individual academic history to enhance credit evaluation and improve loan options. Even if your credit isn’t great or you don’t have a cosigner, a Meritize loan may be within your reach. If you do have a cosigner, that helps you even more. As you successfully repay your loan, you’ll be building your credit.
A Meritize Loan Offers…
- Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options
- Fund the full cost of tuition on your own merit
- Choose affordable fixed or variable rates
- Select the repayment option that works best for you while you attend school – making full payments, making interest-only payments, or making no payments until 3 months after graduation
- Repay your loan over 3 or 5 years
- Avoid prepayment penalty fees if you choose to pay your loan off early
- Get access to Meritize Career Success Services for job and career support
Click here to apply for Meritize School financing
Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a high return-on-investment from their education. They believe education is an investment toward your future career and earning potential.
- A quick online application, which can be completed in as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit.
- Low, affordable interest-only payments while in school and for a few months after to ease your job-search.
- High loan approvals — including financing for students with no credit.
- Instant decisions 90% of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks.
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email and instant chat from 9am to 9pm Eastern
Click here to apply for Climb School financing
Stride Financing Options:
Stride is a new lending company that was built for students, by students. Stride’s mission is to help learners of all backgrounds fund their education. They provide access to innovative financing options designed to put students first, structured on flexible, income-based repayment.
- No cosigner required, no minimum credit score, no hidden fees.
- Repayment begins 1 month after graduation, and only if you are employed and earning the equivalent of $30,000/year.
- You do not have to pay in months when you are unemployed or earning below the minimum income threshold ($30,000/year).
- No matter how much you earn, you will never pay more than the lower of: 1.5 times the original funding amount or a maximum implied APR (Annual Percentage Rate) of 21%.
- You will stop paying after you have made 36 monthly payments, reached the maximum repayment amount, or reached the maximum implied APR (Annual Percentage Rate)-whichever comes first.