NDT TRAINING – NDT SCHOOL FINANCING
We offer NDT School financing at The American Institute of NDT
The cost of our Nondestructive Testing Technologies Certificate Program is $12,045.00.
We made our NDT School financing program easy and affordable with student loans from Meritize.
Meritize offers student loans that look beyond FICO credit scores and use individual academic history to enhance credit evaluation and improve loan options. Even if your credit isn’t great or you don’t have a cosigner, a Meritize loan may be within your reach. If you do have a cosigner, that helps you even more. As you successfully repay your loan, you’ll be building your credit.
A Meritize Loan Offers…
- Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options
- Fund the full cost of tuition on your own merit
- Choose affordable fixed or variable rates
- Select the repayment option that works best for you while you attend school – making full payments, making interest-only payments, or making no payments until 3 months after graduation
- Repay your loan over 3 or 5 years
- Avoid prepayment penalty fees if you choose to pay your loan off early
- Get access to Meritize Career Success Services for job and career support
Our program costs are the most affordable in the NDT training industry. We encourage prospective student to check out other NDT training programs and compare them to ours. We know that our program is the most affordable and efficient available anywhere in the country.
When enrolled in the American Institute of NDT program, the online and hands-on training portions of our program are included in tuition costs. All of the books you will need, any one on one tutoring you may request are all included in your course costs with no hidden fees or expenses for you to worry about.
Costs not included in your tuition include: Travel costs to and from our area and your daily food costs.
The American Institute of NDT offers a variety of NDT School financing options to fit the needs of our students. We will be glad to answer all of your questions about an NDT career and how we can help you get started today.
Call us today at 855-313-0325 to talk to an instructor about the options available to get started on your way to a new career in Nondestructive testing.
We offer the most convenient and affordable NDT training program available.
Click To Download Form Here
What is TradeUp?
TradeUp helps you finance your education with Income Share Agreements (ISAs) instead of loans. Here is a basic overview of how an ISA works:
- Unlike a loan, your payments are a percentage of your salary, so it’s always affordable.
- Your payments don’t start until you graduate and land a job!
- There is no minimum amount you are required to pay back. Your ISA will end after you’ve made a set number of payments, even if you’ve paid back less than you borrowed.
- Your payments are capped, meaning that even if you get a job making $100,000+, you’ll never pay more than a certain amount.
TradeUp ISAs are a better alternative to student or personal loans.
- They have no interest
- They don’t require a co-signer or a minimum credit score.
- The repayment amount is capped, so you never pay too much.
- You only make payments once you’ve landed a job, not while you’re in school.
- If you need to stop working, your ISA payments pause – no penalty, no fees.
- And much more! Read about all of the benefits on our website, at www.wetradeup.com.