This study provides an overview of the current trends affecting each region, and shows the competitive environment and revenue forecast for each. The market has been sized using a bottom-up approach and the forecast developed using proprietary model based on drivers and restraints. Each market has been segmented by demand source individuals, NDT inspection service companies, and end users. The study period is 2010-2018; the base year is 2013.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the NDT training services market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the strategic growth regions and the factors driving and restraining these markets?
- How is the competition in the market structured? What is the competitive environment for different regions?
- Which technology is witnessing the most demand, and in which region?
- Which certification schemes are witnessing the highest demand for training?
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/. To find out more about the American Institute of Nondestructive Testing, call 218-270-3182.
(Source: June 18 2014, Digital Journal)